The Florida Renaissance Festival offers not one, but TWO amazing festival events in February, March and April!
Return to the Days of Yore in the 16th Century as you enter a recreation of a 16th Century Village.
- In Miami it’s the Renaissance with a Spanish flair. Walk the ground in the area that Ponce de Leon mapped in 1508. Meet street characters representing merchants, nobles and royalty from the Renaissance. You might even see Ponce de Leon himself throughout the lanes.
- The Florida Renaissance Festival at Quiet Waters Park in Deerfield Beach is a signature event in Broward County!
- Revel in the music and laughter from the era while you imbibe on Ales, cider and mead and of course Giant Turkey Legs as well as other delicacies from the King’s Food Court.
- Cheer on your favorite Knight in Shining Armor on horseback as they joust to the finish for their country or lady’s honor!
- See live Birds of Prey in Flight.
- Get a lesson in archery from the King’s Royal Archer.
- Take home a piece of history with something from one of the nearly one hundred artisans or the souvenir shop.
- Get a lesson in Renaissance etiquette from the village Courtesan.
- Take aim with the archery and axe throw.
- Experience the thrills with a spin on one of the “human-powered” rides like the Hurlinator or Barrel of Bedlam.
- Enjoy live music, comedy, dance, acrobatics, hypnosis and more on multiple stages with continuous entertainment.
- The Florida Renaissance where history’s myths and legends come to life.