Season Passes and Bundles
2024 Season Pass Perks
(Please note: Prices for all tickets include the $1.50 Broward County Park Fee, but do not include sales tax, convenience fees, etc.)
New 2024 Season Pass Perks!
Get a Season Pass and enjoy MORE of the Festival for LESS!
Enjoy the Festival Every Show Day for around $10.00 a Day! (this price does not include sales tax, convenience fees, or park county fees).
Current Season Pass Holder Perks:
- Special commemorative pin in celebration of our 32nd annual festival season. *Pick up at the Box Office*
- 10% off (of $25 or more total) of your purchase at our wonderful Souvenir Shop!
- Invitation to our exclusive, after-hours event, RESCU Rally!
- $10 VIP parking (a $15 discount – only available to purchase in person!)
- Disclaimer*****- VIP parking Season Pass Holder discount is only available for purchase IN-PERSON at the park, not online. Our lot fills up quickly, so please come early to ensure a VIP spot at the VIP price. A Season Pass or proof of purchase is needed to purchase in person. Please see our website page ‘Parking’ for more information and details. Credit Card transactions only
New Added Season Pass Holder Perks:
- Express lane for security check at our front gate. (skip the long lines and get entrance to the festival sooner!)
- Express lanes at every pub. (skip the long lines and get to the front of the pubs sooner!)
- VIP seating section in the bleachers at the Joust arena! Get close to your favorite knights!
- A special gift, EXCLUSIVE to Season Pass holders only! *Pick up at the Box Office*
- One automatic entry into a sweepstakes for a chance to win an amazing prize! (Winner will be announced at the end of the festival!)
Prices listed do not reflect the actual and Final price. Sales Tax of 7% in Broward County must be added to all tickets sold for the Deerfield Festival.
Tickets purchased Online, in advance, will incur a Convenience Fee per Ticket for the processing of the electronic transaction.
General Parking is FREE at Quiet Waters Park and for the Festival. VIP parking Season Pass Holder discount is only available for purchase IN-PERSON at the park, not online. Our lot fills up quickly, so please come early to ensure a VIP spot at the VIP price. FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE. A Season Pass or proof of purchase is needed to purchase in person. Please see our website page ‘Parking’ for more information and details. Credit Card transactions only.
Season Pass Upgrades
If you have purchased a One-Day Admission Ticket and wish to Upgrade to a Season Pass, you may Upgrade your ticket to a Season Pass at the Box Office with valid identification and proof of the One-Day Ticket purchase.
No Refunds or Ticket Exchanges Permitted
Please note that the Florida Renaissance Festival does Not offer refunds or ticket exchanges. The Florida Renaissance Festival is a “rain or shine” event and will remain open during most rainy days. The Festival does Not offer refunds or ticket exchanges in the event of poor weather or closures. If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact the Festival Customer Service at (954) 776-1642 for assistance.
No Pets Permitted
No Pets are permitted in the Festival and pets may not be brought onto Festival Grounds. The Festival no longer has a Pet Day Theme. We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause. Only Service Animals are welcome.
No Outside Foods or Beverages Permitted
No outside food or beverages are permitted into the Festival ! Coolers are not permitted. Guests with medical dietary needs, infants and babies are exempt from this policy. Please contact Festival Customer Service at (954) 776-1642 for additional assistance in planning your visit.
Problems Purchasing Your Tickets or Can't Find The Confirmation E-mail?
Please contact Events.com for assistance. You can email email@example.com for help with ticketing problems.
All attendees grant, with their ticket purchase or free admission ticket, permission for their photograph to be used in our collateral materials. Parental or guardian purchase of a ticket for a child grants, with the purchase, permission for their photograph or video to be used in any of our collateral materials. This includes any complimentary ticket redemptions, certificates of donation, and other forms of entry/employment.